Thursday 23 April 2009

Procrastination for the nation

So, it's St Georges Day today.

I'm still surprised that it's not celebrated in the same way St Patricks or even Australia Day is...

Yes, Australia Day.

I'm not patriotic in the slightest, but I do find it unfair that it's not a public holiday...A day off is always good, and we deserve at least one more. Though perhaps should move it to another month, April/May seem to be rather greedy with bank hols.

Anyway, I'm bored of thinking about that. It's the same conversation every year in my house on this very day. Becomes tiresome.

Oh, my ipod has broken. Well, so it seems anyway. Bad bad times. Cannae afford a new one :-( Well, I could buy a new one with my student loan but that's supposed to be helping to ease my overdraft...so that's a definite no...no, no, NO. Gah. So, if anyone has an old one lying around (preferably one that works) and wouldn't mind lending it to me for a lil bit...I'd be uber appreciative.

Pah...I wouldn't lend to me either.

What else is in Berry news...Oh, revision update. Yet to start, but I have organised and printed off notes. They are in folders and everything. I found a highlighter so that's next to the folders. And that's about it. Go me!

Naughty Berry.

I think I need to be tied to a chair and table in the library with my revision notes glued to my hands, and my eyes permanently opened with cocktail sticks. I still wouldn't do anything though. Prob set the notes alight. I'm good at doing stuff like that.

Not a very exciting blog today I'm afraid...I'm just time wasting you see. Procrastination should be my middle name, Gemma Procrastination Berry has a ring to it I think. Though it would be rather problematic on some application forms me thinks.

Ok, I've talked enough crap now. Over and out sex kittens xoxo

No comments: