Sunday 26 April 2009

Twittering madness I tell you - Fbook off.

Hello.

I've been twittering away for a while now, and tend to update it quite often...more so than facebook. I'm still happy with facebook, but it has definitely lost its charm. I kinda miss the simplicity of it. I really really do not want to see stupid apps and ridiculous fan pages because as much as I am a fan of sleeping, hot showers and the rest of it...so is everyone else. There is no need to celebrate basic human needs, wants and loves, so shut up. Come on, "Become a fan of laughing"...NO.

That's a fail of epic proportions.

And if you are one of the four friends who became a fan of afore mentioned, then you should be ashamed. Perhaps start a new fan page "Hating Gemma Berry". I'd join that one. Hell, imma set it up! See how many fans I get who love to hate me...

...not many who'd care enough me thinks. Perhaps it would be more shattering to my ego if I set up a "Gemma Berry" fan page and not have any fans add me to their profile..

Losers.

Twitter on the other hand has no such nonsense. You update your status, follow some peeps, some peeps follow you. That's about it. Easy peasy, none of this "Dickfor Brains sent you shit on a stick, send some back!" rubbish. And so long as you're not tweeting your every move, it's fun.

But don't start joining. If too many people join they will probably think they need to change something which is fine as it is. Tweets will be called twats and twats will be called cocks. Topsy turvy this world will become and I will (to no avail) go and stand in a park pretending to be a great Oak.

Or a weeping Willow. Or a tit in the grass.

And so I have come to an end. This blog entry will now cease to be.

An exblog, if you will.

Peace out humankillings xoxo

No comments: